CFO Congress Qatar
Location: Doha - Qatar
Arab Advisors Group is pleased to announce its participation as Research Partner in the CFO Congress Qatar.
The CFO function has been recently shifting from a budgeting and reporting role to a more strategic one. Managing cash flow, risks and talent, as well as developing effective relations with the banks are still top priorities for the senior financial leaders across different industries.
The CFO Congress Qatar taking place in Doha will become a learning and networking platform for C-level finance leaders whose aim is to promote organisation's financial stability and business growth. This discussion-based event will allow CFOs and Finance Directors to share experiences and exchange innovative ideas in a more interactive environment.
Key topics to be discussed at the event
Developing effective risk management strategies to minimise risk and enhance
business continuity planning
Leveraging technology and business intelligence, business analytics and financial planning and analysis tools to stimulate strategic decision-making and financial planning processes
- Transforming the CFO into a strategic function and analysing key considerations for talent management to strengthen your financial team performance
- Ensuring effective cash flow and capital management to improve liquidity
- Implementing proactive budget planning, cost analysis and forecasting to evaluate opportunities for growth and expansion
- Key benefits of attending
- Hear from your peers about key considerations on financial risk management strategies to adapt to market volatility
- Understand how to improve and extend the capabilities for business planning across all departments within your company to execute effective operations
- Meet and network with senior financial thought-leaders and key decision-makers to get a unique opportunity to share experiences on developing effective business strategies
- Find out how to utilise innovative solutions to drive your finance team forward and stimulate growth
Who will attend?
This congress will serve as a premier meeting place for CFOs, VPs, Heads and Directors of Finance, Regional Finance Managers from the leading companies across different sectors: Oil & Gas, Banking & Finance, FMCG, Hospitality, Construction, Pharma, Telecom, Automotive.