Arab Advisors Group
0 Items $0
Drama series dominate the scene of Arabic series aired on satellite Pay TV channels
Sunday, October 6, 2013

Drama series dominate the scene of Arabic series aired on satellite Pay TV channels
The Arab Advisors Group team has analyzed the Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV channels in July, 2013. The analysis encompassed forty two Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV providers that cater specifically to the Arab region.
Arab Advisors Group analysis revealed that the main focus of satellite Pay TV channels was on drama Arabic series, as they constituted 43% of total Arabic series aired. Out of the 12 satellite Pay TV channels covered in the report, only one channel did not air any drama Arabic series in July, 2013.
A new report, "Arabic Series on Satellite Pay TV Channels in the Arab World 2013" was released to the Arab Advisors Group's Media Strategic Research Service subscribers on September 18, 2013. This report can be purchased from the Arab Advisors Group for only US$ 1,400. The 19-page report, which has 17 detailed exhibits, provides analysis of the Arabic series broadcast on satellite Pay TV channels targeting the Arab world. The report includes analysis of forty two Arabic series on twelve satellite Pay TV channels in July 2013. The satellite Pay TV channels studied in the report are: Masah, MBC HD, MBC Drama HD, Hikayat, Hikayat 2, MBC+ Drama, OSN Yahala +2 HD, OSN Yahala HD, OSN Yahala Shabab, Series +4, Series Channel, and Al Safwa. The report also covers the production houses involved in the production of the analyzed Arabic series. Please contact the Arab Advisors Group to get a copy of the report's Table of Contents.
"MBC HD, which broadcasts on OSN and Abu Dhabi Sports, had the highest number of aired Arabic series among the analyzed 12 satellite Pay TV channels" Ms. Hiba Rabadi, Arab Advisors Senior Research Analyst commented. "The production of the analyzed 42 Arabic series involved 51 production houses. 38.1% of the analyzed 42 series where coproduced by more than one production house, while the remaining 61.9% were produced by one production house." Ms. Rabadi added.
Any investment in this report will count towards an annual Strategic Research Service subscription should the service be acquired within three months from purchasing the report, or could count towards attending Arab Advisors' 2nd Smart Handheld Summit 2013 on November 26 & 27, 2013 in Dubai - UAE. Telecom and Media operators can send up to 2 delegates to attend at no charge. Press members can also attend at no charge. More information on The 2nd Smart Handheld Summit 2013 can be viewed on: http://www.arabadvisors.com/SmartHandheld/schedule
The Arab Advisors Group's team of analysts in the region has produced close to 3,700 reports on the Arab World's communications and media markets. The reports can be purchased individually or received through an annual subscription to Arab Advisors Group's (www.arabadvisors.com) Strategic Research Services (Media and Telecom).
To date, Arab Advisors Group has served 690 global and regional companies by providing reliable research analysis and forecasts of Arab communications markets to these clients. Some of our clients can be viewed on http://www.arabadvisors.com/clients
-END-
Special note to the editors: Kindly use Arab Advisors (not AAG) when abbreviating Arab Advisors Group. AAG is not a suitable abbreviation since it conflicts with the name of another company not related at all to Arab Advisors Group.
Arab Advisors Group's Arabic name is مجموعة المرشدين العرب  
Please include our name in English in brackets after the name in Arabic
                                                                                               
Arab Advisors Group provides reliable research, analysis and forecasts of Arab communications, media, technology and financial markets.
Arab Advisors Group Strategic Research Services (Media and Telecoms) are annual subscriptions. The services cover nineteen countries in the Arab World: Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Iraq, Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Mauritania.
For more information, please contact the Arab Advisors Group offices. www.arabadvisors.com

©2017 Developed by Blue Ray for Web Solutions. All rights reserved